Skip to main content

Power Outages: 231.922.4940

Utility Assistance Resources

Utility Assistance Contacts:

Many local churches and tribes also provide assistance for members. In addition, customers can dial 211 via phone to get the contact information for other resources.

Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

Ph: 231-941-3900

200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201

Father Fred

Ph: 231-947-2055

826 Hastings
Traverse City, MI 49686

Salvation Army

Ph: 231-946-4644

1239 Barlow
Traverse City, MI 49686

Love Inc.

Ph: 231-941-5683

PO Box 127
Jenison, MI 49429

Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency (NMCAA)


3963 3 Mile Rd N, 
Traverse City, MI 49686

Grand Traverse County Commision on Aging


520 W. Front St Ste B, 
Traverse City, MI 49684

Benzie – Leelanau District Health Department


6051 Frankfort Hwy, Ste 100
Benzonia, MI   49616