Skip to main content

Power Outages: 231.922.4940

Residential Underground

Whether you are building a new home or would like to convert your existing overhead electric service to underground, we’ve got you covered. Please review the documents below, complete and return the ‘Request for Service’ form and we’ll get to work for you. 

Please fill out this form and submit to TCLP to get your project started.

NOTE TO CONTRACTORS: The Request for Service must be signed by the PROPERTY OWNER. TCLP is unable to process a request for service without this authorization.  Feel free to contact our scheduling department at 231-922-4940 ext. 243 with any questions.

Find information on costs and rules for line extensions and customer-requested work.

Become familiar with construction requirements and responsibilities prior to starting your project.